Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

Starting a random walk down econometrics...

"Determining whether a particular time series realization is the outcome of a I(1) versus an I(0) process can be quite difficult.".
Dear Mr. Wooldridge, please test me:  I think  as an economist I am a random walk.

What ever caught my attention an hour ago, is most likely to occupy me for the rest of the day. And while my thesis still longs for the day that it will be completed, there is a point in publishing some findings along the route.

There are Stata and R snippets that are nice and the result of hours or days of work; There is literature I found quite useful that I would like to recommend.

 There are people like Arne Henningsen how helped me out that deserve recognition.

And maybe, maybe writting will after all help me finish my thesis as I will publish it piece by piece here. And maybe, only maybe someone interested will come along and leave a comment. Wouldn't that be great?




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen